- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website. How it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any fault in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
Great West Graphics is the sole owners of the information collected on this site. Also, We only have access to/collect information that you freely give us via email or other direct contact from you. In addition to that we are not selling or renting this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. But we will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. So you can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is secure both online and offline.
Whenever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted. Above all, the information transmit to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar. Look for the “https” at the beginning of the address of the webpage
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline.